Do you want a way to keep the kids busy during the Big Game, so that you and your family and friends can all enjoy the game itself? Try having the kids play this bingo game. It's centered around the commercials that will be seen during the football game this Sunday. Of course, the adults can play, too. There's no reason why this game has to be just for the kids.
Create the Game Cards:
You can create and print Bingo cards online for free at myfreebingocards.com. You'll need a list of the commercials that are going to be shown (but don't worry, I did that research for you and will continue to update this as we learn more!)
Here is a list of commercials that will be shown at some point in time during the football game this Sunday:
- Mountain Dew
- Bud Light
- Coors Dream Study
- Michelob Ultra
- Michelob Ultra Pure Gold
- Sam Adams
- Turbo Tax
You may also want to add a few generic commercials, such as a TV show or Movie Trailer, since it's reasonable to think you may see at least one of each of these, too.
Once you've created the cards, print out however many you will need for all those who will be participating.
- Decide when you want to start playing (perhaps after the coin toss?)
- Let everyone know before you start playing how they can win (any line - up, down or diagonally; 4 corners; two diagonal lines through the middle, making an X; all squares, etc.)
- Give each child a crayon to color the squares as they see the commercials they need to fill their card.
- Make sure the "judge" is keeping tabs of the commercials that have been seen on a Call Sheet.
- When someone wins, they need to yell, "Bingo!"